PALO ALTO, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--VMware, Inc. (NYSE: VMW), a leading innovator in enterprise software, today opened the content catalog for its first-ever completely digital VMworld, which will be held from September 29 to October 1, 2020. Most of the VMworld 2020 content is free to attendees.
This year’s theme, “Possible Together,” will enable participants to immerse themselves in VMworld like never before—as a completely digital experience. VMworld 2020 will feature general session keynotes from VMware executives, industry-leading customers and guest speakers, as well as hundreds of sessions, customer case studies, and VMware innovations. The event will also go deeper into key areas such as app modernization, multi-cloud, virtual cloud network, digital workspace and telco cloud – as well as on emerging trends and the future of technology.
Attendees, including IT technical professionals and business decision makers, ecosystem partners and industry leaders, will find the knowledge, peer network, technologies and conversations they need to grow their careers and enable their companies’ digital transformation.
“We are responding to today’s rapidly changing world with an innovative, follow-the-sun around the globe event with top industry leaders,” said Carol Carpenter, chief marketing officer, VMware. “VMworld 2020 will offer best practices, tools, and ecosystem insights to help companies accelerate their digital transformations and be future-ready.”
At VMworld 2020, attendees will be able to:
- Hear perspectives from top VMware and industry experts on what’s coming next in technology,
- Learn IT best practices from the world’s leading companies as they navigate COVID-19,
- Engage and interact online with colleagues while exploring fresh ideas and insights from experts,
- Grow skills and expertise to solve tomorrow’s challenges with VMware tips, training and hands-on labs,
- Engage with online games, prizes and other forms of relaxation and fun.
This year, VMworld 2020 offers a complimentary General Pass and a paid Premier Pass with a limited number of passes. The General Pass will provide access to 500+ on-demand VMworld sessions. Attendees will also have access to over 100 keynotes and scheduled sessions, self-paced hands-on labs and the Solutions Exchange, featuring VMware and sponsor demo zones.
The Premier Pass will include everything in the General Pass, plus:
- Exclusive sessions hosted in two time zones (UTC -7 and UTC +2)
- Roundtables led by VMware experts on technical VMware questions
- VMware guided Hands-on Labs
- One-on-one expert consultations
- Informal discussions focused on shared professional interests
- Discounts on experiences throughout the conference and more
VMworld 2020 Registration
To register to attend VMworld 2020, please visit: www.vmworld.com
For questions about press registration, please contact: email@example.com
For questions about analyst registration, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
VMware software powers the world’s complex digital infrastructure. The company’s cloud, app modernization, networking, security, and digital workspace offerings help customers deliver any application on any cloud across any device. Headquartered in Palo Alto, California, VMware is committed to being a force for good, from its breakthrough technology innovations to its global impact. For more information, please visit https://www.vmware.com/company.html.
VMware and VMworld are registered trademarks or trademarks of VMware, Inc. in the United States and other jurisdictions.
VMware Global Communications
Source: VMware, Inc.