Partners Awarded for Extraordinary Performance and Notable Achievements
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., May 24, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- VMware, Inc. (NYSE:VMW), a leading innovator in enterprise software, today announced recipients of the VMware 2017 Partner Innovation Awards. VMware recognizes its partners for outstanding achievements every year at Partner Leadership Summit.
"We are pleased to recognize all of our 2017 VMware Partner Innovation Awards winners," said Jenni Flinders, vice president, Worldwide Channels, VMware. "VMware partners consistently deliver value and performance to a dynamic set of businesses globally, and together, we provide organizations with a digital foundation that helps them thrive in today’s competitive business environment.”
Partner Innovation Award honorees from around the world received awards at Partner Leadership Summit 2018 in the following 17 global and 14 regional categories for outstanding performance and notable achievements in 2017:
- Global Winner: IBM Cloud
- Regional Winners: IBM Cloud (Americas), Internet Initiative Japan Inc. (APJ), OVH (EMEA)
- Global Winner: Avantus Training
Emerging Markets Distributor
- Global Winner: Westcon CALA, Inc.
- Regional Winners: Westcon CALA, Inc. (Americas), EZY INFOTECH PTE. LTD (APJ), Armada Bilgisayar Sistemleri San Ve. TIC AS (EMEA)
Empower the Digital Workspace
- Global Winner: NEC Corporation
- Regional Winners: Rolta AdvizeX Technologies (Americas), NEC Corporation (APJ), Solutions Middle East (EMEA)
- Global Winner: Arrow Enterprise Computing, Inc. Alternative Technology Group
Global Systems Integrator
- Global Winner: IBM Global Technology Services
Global Systems Outsourcer
- Global Winner: DXC Technology
Integrate Public Clouds
- Global Winner: Rackspace
- Regional Winners: Rackspace (Americas), Fujitsu LTD (APJ), COMPUTACENTER Group (EMEA)
- Global Winner: SHI
- Regional Winners: SHI (Americas), Softbank Commerce & Service (APJ), Fondo (EMEA)
Modernize Data Centers
- Global Winner: HCL Technologies
- Regional Winners: HCL Technologies (Americas), IROO Info (APJ), Accenture Ltd. EMEA (EMEA)
- Global Winner: Fujitsu Technology Solutions
- Regional Winners: Honeywell International (Americas), HPE (APJ), Fujitsu Technology Solutions (EMEA)
- Global Winner: Xtravirt Limited
- Regional Winners: Ahead (Americas), IBM Global Services (APJ), Xtravirt Limited (EMEA)
- Regional Winners: Ingram Micro Inc. (Americas), Ingram Micro Trading (Shanghai) Co., LTD (APJ), Arrow ECS SAS (EMEA)
- Americas Emerging Markets Partner Winner: Soluciones Informaticas Integrales (Americas)
- Global Winner: PQR B.V.
- Regional Winners: RoundTower Technologies (Americas), Beijing Troy Cloud Intelligence (APJ), PQR B.V. (EMEA)
- Global Winner: Intel
- Global Winner: Trend Micro
- Regional Winners: Carbon Black (Americas), Trend Micro (APJ)
Transform Networking and Security
- Global Winner: Softcat Ltd.
- Regional Winners: General Data Tech (Americas), CTC/ITOCHU Techno-Solutions Corporation (APJ), Softcat Ltd.(EMEA)
Transformational Solution Provider
- Global Winner: World Wide Technology
- Regional Winners: World Wide Technology (Americas), DXC Technologies Australia (APJ), Bechtle GmbH & Co. KG (EMEA)
About VMware Partner Leadership Summit
VMware Partner Leadership Summit 2018 offered a wide variety of interactive sessions designed to enhance strategic planning and accelerate execution at every level of a partner’s organization. Executive group discussions and customer use case presentations provided perspectives on business challenges and highlighted best practices.
VMware software powers the world’s complex digital infrastructure. The company’s compute, cloud, mobility, networking and security offerings provide a dynamic and efficient digital foundation to over 500,000 customers globally, aided by an ecosystem of 75,000 partners. Headquartered in Palo Alto, California, this year VMware celebrates twenty years of breakthrough innovation benefiting business and society. For more information, please visit https://www.vmware.com/company.html.
VMware is a registered trademark or trademark of VMware, Inc. in the United States and other jurisdictions.
VMware Global Communications