VMware Announces Keynote Speakers for First Annual User Conference
Technology Industry Leaders Set to Speak at VMworld 2004, the Only Industry Conference Dedicated Solely to Virtual Infrastructure
PALO ALTO, Calif., October 12, 2004 —VMware, Inc., the global leader in virtual infrastructure software for industry-standard systems, today announced the technology industry leaders who will keynote at VMworld 2004, the first annual VMware user conference being held October 27-29 at the Manchester Grand Hyatt in San Diego, California.
Keynote speakers include:
- Diane Greene, President and Co-Founder, VMware
- Dr. Mendel Rosenblum, Chief Scientist and Co-Founder, VMware
- Ed Bugnion, CTO and Co-Founder, VMware
- Jon S. Stumpf, CTO, Corporate Infrastructure, AIG
- Bob Mathers, Second Vice President, IT Operations, Guardian Life Insurance Company of America
- William Swope, Vice President, General Manager, Software and Solutions Group, Intel
- Paul Gottsegen, Vice President, Worldwide Enterprise Marketing, Product Group, Dell
- Brad Anderson, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Industry Standard Servers, Technology Solutions Group, HP
- Susan M. Whitney, General Manager, IBM eServer xSeries, IBM Systems and Technology Group, IBM
At VMworld 2004, attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Attend the 50+ breakout sessions covering virtual infrastructure strategies from business leaders, industry experts and customers
- Participate in hands-on labs
- Network and share opinions with VMware executives and engineers
- Access the VMware customer and partner community
- Hear real-world examples of customer implementations
- Learn about strategies and tools for implementing virtual infrastructure technology
For more information about VMworld 2004 or to register for the event, please visit: http://www.vmworld2004.com/.
About VMware, Inc.
VMware, an EMC company (NYSE: EMC), is the global leader in virtual infrastructure software for industry-standard systems. The world's largest companies use VMware solutions to simplify their IT, fully leverage their existing computing investments and respond faster to changing business demands. VMware is based in Palo Alto, California. For more information, visit www.vmware.com or call 650-475-5000.
# # #
© 2004 VMware, Inc. all rights reserved. VMware is a trademark of VMware, Inc. All other trademarks and names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective companies.