WALTHAM, Mass.—December 4, 2014—Bit9® + Carbon Black®, the leader in endpoint threat prevention, detection and response, today announced the launch of the Bit9 + Carbon Black User eXchange, an online customer and partner community designed to connect Bit9 + Carbon Black users with security industry experts and product specialists.
The Bit9 + Carbon Black User eXchange enables customers and partners to collaborate securely and anonymously with Bit9 + Carbon Black team members. Peer-to-peer conversations on the User eXchange focus on threats and how to mitigate them, interesting rules and uses for Bit9 + Carbon Black products, stories about how the products are stopping or uncovering attackers, and best practices for enhancing enterprise security.
Key features of the User eXchange include:
- The Lounge: a dynamic electronic forum where participants can ask and answer questions, engage in discussions, participate in polls, and share best practices.
- Knowledge Center: a trusted source for all eXchange content that is searchable and organized by categories. Content includes: product user documentation, release notes, proposed product enhancement ideas and eXchange created documents.
- Bit9 Customer Portal: links to Salesforce.com for technical support cases and other existing Bit9 + Carbon Black support information.
The User eXchange is open to all current Bit9 + Carbon Black customers and partners. Instructions on how to join will be posted inside the Bit9 + Carbon Black customer support portal.
“The Bit9 + Carbon Black User eXchange provides a community of focused collaboration,” said Di Hall, senior vice president of product and customer operations for Bit9 + Carbon Black. “This platform serves as an information nexus for our customers, our partners and our employees. As advanced attackers become more focused and collaborative, the security community must adjust. Our User eXchange helps the industry move in that direction.”
About Bit9 + Carbon Black
Bit9 + Carbon Black offers the most complete solution against the advanced threats that target your organization’s endpoints and servers. This makes it easier for you to see—and immediately stop—those threats.
Carbon Black’s lightweight endpoint sensor, which can be rapidly deployed with no configuration to enable detection and response in seconds, combined with Bit9’s industry-leading prevention technology, delivers four key benefits:
- Continuous, real-time visibility into what’s happening on every computer
- Real-time threat detection, without relying on signatures
- Instant response by seeing the full “kill chain” of any attack
- Prevention that is proactive and customizable
More than a thousand organizations worldwide—from 25 Fortune 100 companies to small enterprises—use Bit9 + Carbon Black to increase security, reduce operational costs and improve compliance. Leading managed security service providers (MSSP) and incident response (IR) companies have made Bit9 + Carbon Black a core component of their detection and response services. With Bit9 + Carbon Black, you can arm your endpoints against advanced threats.
Bit9 and Carbon Black are registered trademarks of Bit9, Inc. All other company or product names may be the trademarks of their respective owners.