VMware and AirWatch Invite Attendees to Register for Connect 2016 and Discover the Future of the Digital Workspace
PALO ALTO, CA--(Marketwired - July 26, 2016) - VMware, Inc. (NYSE: VMW), a global leader in cloud infrastructure and business mobility, today announced open registration for the fifth-annual Connect, returning to Atlanta and Barcelona this fall. Connect, the leading event in enterprise mobility, will bring together thousands of VMware, AirWatch and mobility enthusiasts, partners and customers to engage in thought-provoking keynotes, discussions and workshops about the future of the digital workspace.
- Register for Connect Atlanta, Oct. 2-6, 2016
- Register for Connect @VMworld Barcelona, Oct. 17-20, 2016
Now in its fifth year, Connect attendees will once again collaborate on mobile initiatives with some of the best talent in the industry and grow networks in the End-User Computing (EUC) community. During keynote sessions, in-depth breakouts, hands-on labs and the Mobility Expo, attendees will discover the latest technologies and solutions and take away key strategies to create mobile centers of excellence, increase productivity and make organizations more connected.
Connect offers several opportunities for attendees to collaborate on mobile initiatives with business innovators, thought leaders and technology experts, and network with leaders in the VMware, AirWatch and mobile communities. Conference highlights include:
- Featured speakers, including some of the brightest minds in enterprise mobility, including David Pogue, Yahoo Tech founder; Jason Silva, Brain Games host; Sanjay Poonen, VMware EUC general manager; Noah Wasmer, VMware EUC senior vice president of mobile products; and Blake Brannon, VMware AirWatch vice president of product marketing.
- Industry session tracks that dive-deep into the specific needs of mobile programs across industries including aviation, retail, education, government, healthcare and finance.
- Session tracks to help attendees to focus their experience on innovation, products, ecosystem or accreditation. Session Tracks include mobility, mobile productivity, Internet of Things (IoT) and security.
- Hands-on Product Sessions focused on training for Windows 10 migration and management, securing Office 365 and cloud applications, expanding BYOD adoption and building a comprehensive digital workspace.
- Accreditation, partner and industry workshops to help attendees build their career as a mobile innovator.
Connect 2016 Registration
To register to attend Connect 2016, please visit the Connect 2016 website.
VMware is a global leader in cloud infrastructure and business mobility. Built on VMware's industry-leading virtualization technology, our solutions deliver a brave new model of IT that is fluid, instant and more secure. Customers can innovate faster by rapidly developing, automatically delivering and more safely consuming any application. With 2015 revenues of $6.6 billion, VMware has more than 500,000 customers and 75,000 partners. The company is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices throughout the world and can be found online at www.vmware.com.
VMware and AirWatch are registered trademarks or trademarks of VMware, Inc. or its subsidiaries in the United States and other jurisdictions.
VMware Global Communications