VMworld 2020 Partner News and Announcements
September 30, 2020
- Lumen Teams with VMware to Expand Edge Compute Capabilities for the 4th Industrial Revolution
- VMware and NVIDIA to Enable Next-Gen Hybrid Cloud Architecture and Bring AI to Every Enterprise
- AMD EPYC™ Processors Bring Advanced Security Features and High-Performance Capabilities to VMware Customers
- Atos Introduces BullSequana Agility, a New Hyperconverged Solution to Leverage the Power of Multi-Cloud
- Dell Technologies Innovations Advance Management, Automation and Protection of VMware Environments
- Druva Achieves VMware Ready Certification for VMware Cloud on AWS and VMware Cloud on Dell EMC
- Fortanix Partners with VMware to Enable Cloud Service Providers to Deliver Data Security as a Service
- Kenna Security Delivers Risk-Based Vulnerability Management for New VMware Carbon Black Cloud Workload Protection Solution
- Ordr Announces Integration with VMware for Campus and Data Center Device Visibility Made Simple
- Pensando Partners with VMware on Project Monterey to Co-Develop Next-generation Infrastructure Platform
- Pure Storage Expands Design Partnership with VMware, Delivering Enhanced Solutions to Accelerate Hybrid Cloud
- Rackspace Technology Makes Significant Investment in Extending its VMware Multi-Cloud Solutions
- Zscaler Extends Strategic Partnership with VMware to Accelerate Secure Digital Transformation
VMware, together with our partners, powers the world’s digital infrastructure. Learn more.
For all the news, announcements and innovations, please explore our VMworld 2020 Media Kit.
This article will update throughout the week of VMworld 2020, so check back for more VMware partner news.